Senior Front End Developer
What will you do?
- Implement and maintain comprehensive front-end solutions defined by project goals and technical requirements
- Produce high-quality code to a large variety of clients in a large number of industries
- Stay up-to-date with the latest news in tech-world since we start every new project with the latest technologies
- Develop new solutions and support the existing ones with a team of developers, designers and a Team Lead
- Have guild talks every Friday with all front-end developers (10 people and still counting) and share your experience and sometimes even have some doughnuts
What will make you successful in this role?
- 5+ years of front-end development experience
- Proficient understanding of client-side scripting and frameworks (at least one year of experience with React or other similar frameworks)
- Positive attitude to testing and delivering quality software
- React Native experience is a big plus
- REST, GraphQL, Single page application and AWS are not just some buzz words for you
- Verbal and written fluency in English
What we offer:
- A dynamic and supportive work environment with the opportunity to grow together in a small and professional team of developers
- Chance to work with clients from all over the world (Denmark, USA, UAE, Switzerland, etc.)
- Opportunity to build a platform from scratch and see the full development process
- Possibility to make an impact for international business success and see your work results immediately
- Participation in conferences and workshops
- Great company culture, flexible working hours and vacation policies as well as table football, team parties and a variety of fun initiatives like team buildings
- Annual training budget which you can use on wellness insurance, health insurance or training and conferences after a 3-month probation period
- Compensa loyalty program after one year in the company
- 100 Eur gift for any tech tool after a 3-month probation period
- Presents on your B-day, lifetime celebrations (weddings, graduation, etc.)
- Monthly team lunch and fully stocked fridge in the office
- New Employee Gift Bag
Didn’t find an open position
you’re interested in? - Email us
We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals with relevant skills to join our team. If you feel you’re a good fit, we’d love to hear from you!
We will always reach out to our talent pool database before advertising a vacancy. So even if you don’t see a vacancy, submit your C.V. or LinkedIn link and it will be added to our database/talent pool.