Mid Python Developer
What will you do?
- Implement and maintain comprehensive back-end solutions defined by project goals and technical requirements
- Produce high-quality code to a large variety of clients in a large number of industries
- Stay up-to-date with the latest news in tech-world since we start every new project with the latest technologies
- Have a chance to help us support our enhanced Gitlab CI/CD pipelines with review applications and AWS CDK deployment procedures
- Have guild talks every Friday with all Python developers (10 people and still counting) and share your experience and sometimes even have some doughnuts
What will make you successful in this role?
- 3+ years of back-end development experience with multiple years/project experience with Python
- TDD, PEP8, MyPy, REST, microservices and AWS are not just some buzz words for you
- Competence in Django is a big plus
- Experience with Docker is a big plus
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Knowledge about web, mobile and cloud technologies; eagerness to learn more every week
- Verbal and written fluency in English
What we offer:
- A dynamic and supportive work environment with the opportunity to grow together in a small and professional team of developers
- Chance to work with clients from all over the world (Denmark, USA, UAE, Switzerland, etc.)
- Opportunity to build a platform from scratch and see the full development process
- Possibility to make an impact for international business success and see your work results immediately
- Participation in conferences and workshops
- Great company culture, flexible working hours and vacation policies as well as table football, team parties and a variety of fun initiatives like team buildings
- Annual training budget which you can use on wellness insurance, health insurance or training and conferences after a 3-month probation period
- Compensa loyalty program after one year in the company
- 100 Eur gift for any tech tool after a 3-month probation period
- Presents on your B-day, lifetime celebrations (weddings, graduation, etc.)
- Monthly team lunch and fully stocked fridge in the office
- New Employee Gift Bag
Didn’t find an open position
you’re interested in? - Email us
We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals with relevant skills to join our team. If you feel you’re a good fit, we’d love to hear from you!
We will always reach out to our talent pool database before advertising a vacancy. So even if you don’t see a vacancy, submit your C.V. or LinkedIn link and it will be added to our database/talent pool.