Mid Front End Developer
What will you do?
- Implement and maintain comprehensive front-end solutions defined by project goals and technical requirements
- Produce high-quality code to a large variety of clients in a large number of industries
- Stay up-to-date with the latest news in tech-world since we start every new project with the latest technologies
- Develop new solutions and support the existing ones with a team of developers, designers and a Team Lead
- Have guild talks every Friday with all frontend developers (10 people and still counting) and share your experience and sometimes even have some doughnuts
What will make you successful in this role?
- 3+ years of front-end development experience
- Proficient understanding of client-side scripting and frameworks (at least one year of experience with React or other similar frameworks)
- Positive attitude to testing and delivering quality software
- React Native experience is a big plus
- REST, GraphQL, Single page application and AWS are not just some buzz words for you
- Verbal and written fluency in English
What we offer:
- At Corner Case Technologies one of the primary values is growth, so we will support you in your personal and professional growth and learnings. We offer a budget for professional qualification improvement, business trips and conferences, also performance reviews every February and August, inspiring guest lectures, and meetup events at CCT
- Chance to work with clients from all over the world (Denmark, USA, UAE, Switzerland, etc.)
- Opportunity to build a platform from scratch and see the full development process
- Possibility to make an impact for international business success and see your work results immediately
- Annual budget for Health Care Insurance (ERGO) and Stebby wellness platform
- Compensa loyalty program
- Tech tool as a gift for newcomers
- Truly open and flexible environment (flexible working hours and location). We trust our employees and let them take ownership of their roles as they continuously show results. For this reason, we let them manage their time individually and we do not practice micromanagement
- Supportive and caring culture. Our team is friendly and supportive - feels more like family than colleagues. We create awesome memories during our team events every quarter. Not to mention additional team initiatives from our HR ladies
- Snacks all day long in a fully equipped kitchen. Also we offer monthly global cuisine tasting
- Stress-free relaxing zones with foosball, chess, molbert painting, fun colleagues, and sports challenges
- Social Events, Christmas and Summer parties, workations, various celebrations, etc.
- Birthday day off - this is our gift to you
- Presents for your lifetime celebrations (wedding, graduation, ect.)
- New Employee gift bag
- Bicycle storage
Didn’t find an open position
you’re interested in? - Email us
We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals with relevant skills to join our team. If you feel you’re a good fit, we’d love to hear from you!
We will always reach out to our talent pool database before advertising a vacancy. So even if you don’t see a vacancy, submit your C.V. or LinkedIn link and it will be added to our database/talent pool.