Business Development Manager
What will you do?
- Create and apply an effective sales strategy
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Generate potential new clients by responding to inbound marketing leads, developing network connections, participating in sales campaigns, and cold calling as appropriate
- Manage the prospect throughout the entire sales cycle, starting from finding a lead, to closing the deal and nurturing after signing the contract. This includes understanding prospects' needs, negotiating rates and contracts, etc.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
We expect you to have:
- At least 2-5 years of sales experience in the software development space
- Strong communication, negotiation, and persuasion skills
- Collaboration & Teamwork skills
- Proven success in sourcing leads, managing sales pipeline, and client relationships
- Results driven, can-do attitude is a must
- Fluent in English (both writing and speaking)
What we offer:
- At Corner Case Technologies one of the primary values is growth, so we will support you in your personal and professional growth. We offer a budget for professional qualification improvement, business trips and conferences, performance reviews every February and August, inspiring guest lectures, and meetup events at CCT.
- Chance to work with clients from all over the world (Denmark, USA, UAE, Switzerland, etc.)
- Annual budget for Health Care Insurance (ERGO) and Stebby wellness platform.
- Compensa loyalty program.
- Tech tool as a gift for newcomers.
- Truly open and flexible environment (flexible working hours and location). We trust our employees and let them take ownership of their roles as they continuously show results. For this reason, we let them manage their time individually and we do not practice micromanagement.
- Supportive and caring culture. Our team is friendly and supportive - feels more like family than colleagues. We create awesome memories during our team events every quarter. Not to mention additional team initiatives from our HR ladies.
- Snacks all day long in a fully equipped kitchen. Also we offer monthly global cuisine tasting.
- Stress-free relaxing zones with foosball, chess, molbert painting, fun colleagues, and sports challenges.
- Social Events, Christmas and Summer parties, workations, various celebrations, etc.
- Birthday day off - this is our gift to you.
- Presents for your lifetime celebrations (wedding, graduation, ect.)
- New Employee gift bag.
- Bicycle storage.
Didn’t find an open position
you’re interested in? - Email us
We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals with relevant skills to join our team. If you feel you’re a good fit, we’d love to hear from you!
We will always reach out to our talent pool database before advertising a vacancy. So even if you don’t see a vacancy, submit your C.V. or LinkedIn link and it will be added to our database/talent pool.